Rotman offers a variety of programs to help you broaden your perspectives, acquire new professional skills, refresh your knowledge, and gain a competitive advantage.
Rotman Executive Programs offers specialized business education programs to equip you and your organization to make better decisions and address today’s business challenges and opportunities. All Rotman alumni are entitled to receive a 10% discount.
INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS
The Initiative for Women in Business
- The Initiative for Women in Business offers a range of programming specifically designed to support the career development, decision-making and leadership skills of female professionals.
- The Rotman Back to Work Program is a specialized learning program for women looking to re-enter the workforce after an extended absence. Gain practical insights on business culture, hiring practices, leadership and career goal-setting to increase confidence, resiliency, and much more.
- Rotman Alumni receive a 10% discount on IWB programs, including the Back to Work program.
SCHOOL OF CONTINUING STUDIES
School of Continuing Studies
The School of Continuing Studies offers a $750 credit on courses, up to two years post-graduation. For individuals doing their CFA or PMP designation, UofT’s School of Continuing Studies offers prep courses for these designations.
AUDIT A COURSE
Audit a Course
- Audit select Rotman courses to enhance your professional skills, or broaden your horizons by auditing a class in another University of Toronto faculty. Admission is subject to availability of space and approval from the course instructor. Contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of available courses at Rotman. For all other inquiries, contact the specific faculty of interest (e.g. Computer Science, Art History, etc.).
- Alumni interested in signing up for University of Toronto courses as a non-degree student can apply through Wordsworth College.