Women in Finance
The Rotman Master of Finance community is committed to investing in strong women in finance. We engage and support women who seek to master their finance career.
Awards for Women in Finance
4 dedicated Master of Finance Women’s Excellence Entrance Awards of $10,000 each
- Aimed at advancing ambitious female working professionals
- No additional application required
- Read what one of our 2016 Master of Finance Women's Excellence Entrance Award recipients has to say.
Other Awards: Women in Financial Markets Scholarship offered by National Bank
“The MFin program is… the perfect way to expand my education and industry knowledge while maintaining a career I truly enjoy.”
- Lindsay Sinclair, MFin, CFA, Vice-President, Rates Sales, RBC Capital Markets
Women of MFin Community
Alumae, Current Students & Faculty
- Wen Lei, MFin, CFA Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV
- Stephanie Chow, MFin '16, CPA, CA
- Krati Chhajer, MFin '09 Director, Specialized Credit Group, CIBC World Markets
- Thaksa, Sethukavalan, MFin '17, CPA, CA