The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Our next MFin application deadline is February 13, 2019
Master of Finance Application Deadlines
Class of 2021 (starting Fall 2019)
- November 14, 2018
- February 13, 2019
- April 10, 2019
- June 12, 2019
Start your application
Contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
4 ways to receive a GMAT exemption
You are exempt from GMAT if you:
- passed the CFA Level II exam, or
- passed the three-day UFE for CPA, CA designation, or
- have obtained a professional designation in Engineering (P.Eng) or Actuarial Science (ACIA or FCIA)
- graduated from the University of Toronto with High Distinction
Supporting document highlights
- You do not have to write the GMAT or GRE before you begin the application process.
- GMAT or GRE scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be submitted after the deadline, following submission of the application.
- Admissions decisions for all applicants are made on a rolling basis. A decision will be made after your completed application and all supporting documents have been received.