- Industrial Engineering(Major) Psychology(Minor), Middle East Technical University, Turkey
Why did you decide to study the Master of Management Analytics program?
- Seen importance of data driven decisions in businesses through my internships and realized analytics is most companies’ weakness and a growing field as a function in a wide range of industries
- Like to work on complex math problems, use coding and drive meanings from data
What were your top reasons for choosing Rotman?
- Strong industry connections
- Frequent networking and socialization activities
- Location-Toronto is the technical hub of Canada
- Success and current positions of both MMA and MBA Alumni
What are you looking forward to most in the program?
- Learning applications of artificial intelligence in different industries and business functions
- Gaining interpersonal skills and team working experience
- Learn how to communicate technical insights to business people in different functions
- Networking through Rotman’s strong industry connections
The Master of Management Analytics is designed to give students the advanced data management, analytics and communication skills needed to become an analytics professional.