- Pronouns: He/Him
- Class of 2023
- Previous education:
- Information Engineering, Bachelor, Universidad del Pacifico (Peru), 2019
Why did you decide to join the Master of Management Analytics program?
The MMA program at Rotman matched my passion for transforming organizations and society through the use of data, analytics, and AI.
Top Reason(s) for choosing Rotman:
I chose Rotman for the following reasons:
1. Curriculum focused on both technical aspects and business applications.
2. Diverse and engaging community
3. Current analytics trends discussed in the Colloquia
4. Exciting events, panels, industry nights, and clubs at Rotman
What are you looking forward to the most in the program?
Learning and sharing with the MMA community through the different classes, projects, and activities.
What do you expect to gain in your next 11 months at Rotman?
Being able to identify managerial opportunities and leverage the use of analytics in them. Lately, the applications of analytics in marketing have sparked my interest and I'm expecting to gain a deeper understanding of how we can apply the latest analytics trends to this context.
The Master of Management Analytics is designed to give students the advanced data management, analytics, and communication skills needed to become an analytics professional.