- MMA Class of 2022
- Previous education:
- Bachelor of Science, Double Major in Statistics and Economics, Minor in Mathematics, University of Toronto, 2021
Why did you decide to join the Master of Management Analytics program?
MMA is the perfect learning environment for me because I am interested in management analytics, as I intend to apply statistical analysis, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques to help drive better data-driven decisions and provide business insights. Additionally, I believe my interest can be brought to light through the practicum project and its application to business problems.
Top reason(s) for choosing Rotman:
- Rotman’s career resources
- Rotman’s practicum project
- Great course setting that includes training for technical skills and courses for machine learning, artificial intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
What are you looking forward to the most in the program?
I look forward to working closely with the senior manager and data scientists from TD bank on the practicum project. This is a valuable resource for me that provides me with a substantive learning foundation as well as a practical professional experience. Also, I intend to connect with Rotman alumni, technical and professional training and resources, to help with my job hunting.
What do you expect to gain in your next 11 months at Rotman?
- Develop a stronger technical skillset and business understanding through various courses.
- Attend networking events to meet alumni and business professionals.
The Master of Management Analytics is designed to give students the advanced data management, analytics, and communication skills needed to become an analytics professional.