- MMA Class of 2022
- Previous education:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major Finance, Minor CS, The University of British Columbia (UBC), 2021
Why did you decide to join the Master of Management Analytics program?
I have always been a big fan of U of T. I chose UBC over U of T for my undergraduate, and now I have decided to experience the east coast as well. The intensity and the high-level, well-structured study/internship mix from this program are what attracted me the most.
Top reason(s) for choosing Rotman:
- Career help
What are you looking forward to the most in the program?
- The different tools and methodologies I am able to learn and improvise upon.
What do you expect to gain in your next 11 months at Rotman?
- Great academic performance
- Connections with companies that I want to work for
- Friendships/personal connections
The Master of Management Analytics is designed to give students the advanced data management, analytics, and communication skills needed to become an analytics professional.