Application: deadlines and process
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Application deadlines to start class in Fall 2024 are:
- Early round: October 4, 2023
- Round 1: November 15, 2023
- Round 2: February 7, 2024
- Round 3: April 10, 2024
- Round 4: June 12, 2024
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis.
Tip: The earlier you submit a complete application, the better your chances of an entrance award. Also see the Fees and Expenses section for information on early enrolment incentives.
Start your application
- Fill out the application.
- Test scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be added to your application after it has been submitted.
Getting an offer
- Test scores and all other supporting documents are required for an admission decision. We cannot make an offer of admission based on a future commitment to take the GMAT/GRE.
- Rotman may make a conditional offer based on your unofficial GMAT/GRE test score which can be submitted by email.
- To remove conditions on your offer, all requirements stated in the Offer of Admission letter must be met at least two weeks before the start of term in August.
- Please contact the Recruitment & Admissions team with any questions about your conditional offer.
Submit your application
Now accepting applications to start Fall 2024. A complete application includes submission of all of the below:
- Online application
- Two essays
- All official or unofficial supporting documents
- GMAT / GRE (GMAT/GRE requirement is waived for CFA Level 2 or 3, and Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Engineering (PEng), Actuarial Sciences (ACIA or FCIA), or equivalent designations in other jurisdictions will be considered at the discretion of the Academic Director. GMAT/GRE requirement may also be waived for those who graduated their first entry undergraduate degree from the University of Toronto with high distinction (cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher), subject to final approval by the Academic Director).
- Professional references
- English proficiency score, if required