Application: deadlines and process
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Application deadlines to start class in Fall 2023 are:
- Early round: October 5, 2022
- Round 1: November 16, 2022
- Round 2: February 8, 2023
- Round 3: April 12, 2023
- Round 4: June 14, 2023
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis.
Tip: The earlier you submit a complete application, the better your chances of an entrance award. Also see the Fees and Expenses section for information on early enrolment incentives.
Start your application
- Fill out the application
- Test scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be added to your application after it has been submitted
Getting an offer
- Test scores and all other supporting documents are required for an admission decision. We cannot make an offer of admission based on a future commitment to take the GMAT/GRE
- Rotman may make a conditional offer based on your unofficial GMAT/GRE test score which can be submitted by email.
- To remove conditions on your offer, all requirements stated in the Offer of Admission letter must be met at least two weeks before the start of term in August.
- Please contact the Recruitment & Admissions team with any questions about your conditional offer.
Submit your application
Now accepting applications to start Fall 2023. A complete application includes submission of all of the below:
- Online application
- Two essays
- All official or unofficial supporting documents
- GMAT / GRE / CFA III
- Professional references
- English proficiency score, if required