Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. The earlier you apply, the greater your chance to secure an entrance award.
Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global Executive MBA application deadlines
First deadline: January 20, 2021
Second deadline: May 26, 2021
Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis: the earlier you can submit a complete application, the better.
- While applications are accepted throughout the year, the program is highly competitive and may reach enrolment capacity before the final application deadline.
- All complete applications are presented to the Admissions Committee on a weekly basis. A member of our admissions team will get back to you as soon as a decision on your application is made.
- Test scores, transcripts and letters of reference may be added to your application after you've submitted it.
- We encourage you to have your GMAT, GRE or EDT test completed, and your scores submitted, at least one week prior to the application deadline.
- Test scores and all other supporting documents are required for an admission decision. Rotman does not make offers of acceptance conditional on test scores.
How to apply
Please upload your resume through our online pre-assessment form. We will review your qualifications and credentials and contact you to discuss next steps.
To meet one-on-one with our admissions team or if you have questions, we invite you to contact us:
To learn more about our partner SDA Bocconi, visit www.sdabocconi.it/en, or see the program website at www.sdabocconi.it/gemba.
Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!