Targeting Accounting Firms
- Follow the instructions in our NexisUni guide
- Enter "8721, 7374, 7291" in SIC code
- Fill in additional areas to narrow search further
- Click "Search" button
Changes to Accounting Designations in Canada
- January 1, 2013: The Chartered Institute of Canadian Accountants (CICA) and Certified Management Accountants of Canada (CMA Canada) merged their organizations, creating CPA Canada. CGA later joined the CPA in 2014.
- This merger created a single designation (the Canadian CPA certification program) for accountants in Canada.
- Previously, there were 3 designations: Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), and Certified General Accountant (CGA).
Industry Magazines, Newspapers, & Newsletters
Industry & Career Overviews